Sunday, January 20, 2013

Alternative way of sailing

    I remember lots of funny situations from my childhood and I really miss this beautiful and carefree time..I have to admit that I was very activ child. Horse riding, bike, boulding a shelter, jumping rope-those wre my favourite activities and I also loved to climb the trees…in a poit of fact I still like it;). But this story isn’t connected with none of those.I decided to discribe other crazy event wchich took place on the on the edge of the pond. I think I was about 8 years old..
    Me and my neighbor Aga were plying outside on the meadow at the end of our street. There was a little pond opsite Aga’s house. Unfortunatelly the area around the pond was littered but we loved this place anyway;). Once we came up with the idea to make a raft!Easier said than done. We spent hours on desperate attempts to build our raft. Firstlly-classic one made of wood . We were doing our best but raft was still drowning. Next we decided to use a paddling pool wchich was also a bad idea..Finally we were so tired and frustrated that we nearly gave up but I suddenly came up with crazy alternative solution. I decided to use one of the garbage bags wchich were within easy reach. They ware filled by plastic bottles so they easily floated. I took long branche as a help to keep balance on the bag and I came up on it. It’s easy to predict what happened.. After few seconds of glory I felt into the cold water. My friend was rolling on the floor with laughter and I got out of the water with a firm decision to put the brakes on the raft challenge;).
    After few years from this episode to our despair the pond was overwhelmed by a digger . Now we’re always laughing at this raft story;)

And here I presents You a few photos from my childhood;D





1 comment:

  1. The first photo is fantastic! What an actress you were! :)

    ReplyDelete