Monday, October 15, 2012


During these holidays I read a fantastic book-"One flew over the cockoo’s nest".I had been trying  to read this book for a while but I couldnt find  enough time. That’s why holidays,when you have more time,is  perfect  for reading books that you realiy like.
One flew over the cockoo’s nest  it’s a story about a thug named  Randle McMurphy who is sent to psychiatric hospital instead of hard, phisical work camp. There he meets  other patients and he gets involved in interesting relations with them and he makes friendships as well. Main supervisor of the patients  called by them Big Ward Sister wilds authority in the whole hospital but her methods are far from humanitarian. After McMurphys appearance everyting’s going to change..
I really liked this book becouse it revails  serious problems and disturbing situations which take place  in psychiatric hospitals. Despite serious subject of the book it’s  filled with humor , action and funny situations which make reading enjoyable.I also saw the movie based on the book with memorable role of Jack Nicolson but if I have to compare them I find the book much better;).

No comments:

Post a Comment